10.14.2012

Mundane

I have a follower. Woo hoo!!

Otherwise, not much going on.

I'm sick. And exhausted. And surrounded by empty cough drop wrappers. And exhausted. And exhausted and exhausted.

*sigh*

My life is mundane.

Okay, I take it back. It's not mundane (i love that word!). I just went to a 4H meeting on Friday (don't judge me... and no, i'm not explaining what 4H is to y'all. google it.) And next Sunday I'm going on a corn maze/hayride/sneezefest thing with (hopefully) a bunch of my friends, so that should be fun.

Oh, yes. I do have one bright light in my life... ALEX GOOT!!! ON THE BIG SCREEN!!! I mean, IN CONCERT!! AND I'M GOING TO SEE HIM!!! (i don't actually have this much energy right now. but eventually i will. and then it will be ALEX GOOT!!! IN CONCERT!!!)

I'm soooooooo excited to go see him in concert! In real life!!! With Chad Sugg!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! (for all you non-gootigans out there, look him up too. i'm serious. i don't care about the 4H thing, just look alex goot up! he will change. your. life. i promise.)

One more thing I did this weekend besides sneeze and sleep. I read. A ton. Five 300-ish page books total, I think. But "the one" that is most mentionable is a book called "The Book Thief." It was beautiful. I cried a lot. I laughed a lot. It was goot (didja catch that mikayla? :D).

Okay. I'll shut up. Time for some Bill Cosby and crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment