3.02.2013

Laughing Until You Cry

I'm sure all of you are familiar with my little cousin Nicholas and the hilarious things he says (usually a comment about me that is very insulting, but he has no idea what he's saying, so I find it extremely funny. Lucky for him, I have a good sense of humor. :D) Yeah, he pulled another one today.

Today we were all eating dinner at the table, and he kept looking at me funny, for a really long time. At first I thought he was looking at my pizza, but he kept this up for about three minutes. "Can I help you?" I asked. (Okay, here's where I have to say something: I'm writing what Nicholas said as I heard it, not as he actually said it. It'll make sense in a sec."

He kept looking funny at me.

"Hello? Can I help you?" I inquired.

"I'm looking at your boob."

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?!??!"

"I'm looking at your Boo."

(Just an fyi, i was wearing a mario t-shirt at the time)

So yeah. I laughed until I cried. I love my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment