- Never eat kale unless it's with raisins. Your tastebuds will thank you.
- Who cares if you wear white after Labor Day?
- Never lose faith in the fairy tale ending.
- There is nothing in life that is so sad that a little Disney music and goofing off in front of the mirror can't make better.
- If a guy is flirting without your consent, don't acknowledge him until he starts actin like a normal human being and not a starry-eyed baboon.
- It is always better to be slightly too cold than to be slightly too hot (there are only so many layers you can take off!)
- Less is always more when it comes to makeup.
- Don't worry, be happy!
- Your brain is elastic. You can never know too many useless facts (except in Fedie's case. well, his problem is he shares the useless facts instead of keeping them inside his elastic brain.)
- A smile can do wonders.
- Being yourself is so much better than being someone else (because you're the most awesome person in the world! Duh!)
Kira's Life Lessons
It's almost the first day of school, and I thought I would bestow my life advice upon y'all, because I'm so wise in the ways of the world and everything I say has never ever blown up in my face. Like, ever. Here we go: